I love to take photographs of people! Much of the focus is not only technical, but in capturing the essence of a person with a photograph.
When you want a photograph to last a lifetime, please Contact me
. You will find my pricing very reasonable and the quality of the product outstanding. Here is my pricing for Senior Photos in 2017 to give you an estimate of price...
The price of your photo session includes:
• Consultation to get a concept of how your teen sees themselves and their “happy place"
• Detailed clothing guide and make-up session, if necessary.
• A password protected web page with all the photos accessible online to anyone with the password and an ability to download all photos from it, as well as buy prints. This is available within a week after the shoot (unless otherwise explained)
• Personalized post-production editing of 20-40 final images Mini Session
– $100: 30-minute session
, quick get together to get professional, simple and clean photos. Standard Senior Portrait Session
– $200: 1-hour session
, one location of your choice, one or two outfit changes. Deluxe Portrait Session
– $250: 2.5-hour session
, two locations and up to 4 outfits. This is the session for those wanting a full gallery of photos and looks to mark this important time in their young adult's life. Composite Photography
– $350: 1-hour in studio shoot
, teens meet in my home studio for the initial photographs against white paper. Once the photograph is chosen I work my Photoshop magic to add a background from their dreams. These are hand created visions and they can take up to two weeks to finish.
© Gretchen Troop Photography